|Only in Canada* It is interesting to know that the federal Government of Canada allows :
- A grand total of : $2,470.00 monthly
X 12 months
$28,920.00 annual income
� By comparison, the Old Age Pension of a senior citizen who has contributed to the development of Our Beautiful Big Country during 40 or 50 years, CANNOT receive more than :
- Amount/month $1,012.00 in Old Age Pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement
X 12 months
$12,144.00 annual income
- A difference of : $16,776.00 per year
This does not include child support of $500.00 per month, English language training (which they will try not to use), Free Health Care & Free schooling for their children.
* Perhaps our senior citizens should ask for the Status of Refugees instead of applying for Old Age Pension.
* Let us send this message to as many Canadians as possible, and maybe the allowance of refugee could then be reduced to $1,012.00, and that of our Canadian pensioners raised to $2,470.00 per month. (who actually deserve it) the money that they have been paying in income taxes for 40 or 50 years,
PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW